PICME – Children are the future of all nations. It is therefore important that the government pays little attention to the national interest. The Pregnancy and Child Cohort Monitoring and Measurement Plan is an initiative launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu. This course, better known as PICME, is designed for pregnant women and infants.
Pregnancy is a critical period in a woman’s life. Maternal mortality rates in India have fallen over the past decade, but are still not zero. Some of the most common causes of maternal or child death are malnutrition, poor lifestyle and inadequate care. PICME is an initiative of the government of Tamil Nadu to screen pregnant women in the state. All pregnant women must register with PICME and provide a PICME number.
- 1 Importance of PICME Numbers – Overview
- 2 PICME Registration
- 3 PICME Login
- 4 PICME Number Status
- 5 Mobile No Authentication & Acknowledgement
- 6 Documents Required for Maternity Benefit Scheme
- 7 PICME Key Points
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions – PICME
Importance of PICME Numbers – Overview
The Child and Early Childhood Medicine (RCH) program requires women to register with PICME as soon as they find out they are pregnant. Once registration is complete and the PICME is received, pregnant women who register will immediately receive an RCH ID. After receiving the RCH ID, these women entered various positions according to the RCH position.
Convenience in Pregnancy:
Once a woman has registered with PICME, the local nurse will begin monitoring her and providing special care during pregnancy. In addition to this, these nurses help pregnant women to upload all the necessary information into the software so that they can get all the services they need from the state. Nurses will also guide women through the steps they need to take to get the care they need from the government.
The Government of Tamil Nadu will provide financial support of Rs. PICME and Dr. 18,000 for all pregnant women enrolled in the Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefit Plan. This is done several times.
- The first installment of KRW 1,000,000 and 2,000 is paid 12 weeks before pregnancy if registered on time.
- The second section is again Rs. It is 2000 and paid on the 3rd month.
- The third installment is paid after 4 months, but G.O.
- The fourth installment of 1 million wins and 2000 will be redone after 4 months. The fifth installment is 100 million wins. 4000 and will be completed after delivery. This payment is only payable if the shipment is from a public hospital in Tamil Nadu.
- The next bonus is again 100 million won. 4000, paid after receiving the OPA/ROTA/PENTA vaccine with 2 doses of IPV.
- Finally, the end of Rs 2000 is paid after the last measles-rubella vaccine, compulsory before 12 months of infancy.
Women registered with PICME can still benefit after giving birth. Often, obtaining a birth certificate can be very difficult. Women who receive an RCH number through PICME registration need not worry about this. They will get your baby’s best birth certificate without much hassle.
It is for these reasons that the government of Tamil Nadu has ordered married women to complete their PICME nominations as soon as possible. These women may benefit from having a second child.
The registration process can be done in four ways, so you should find the easiest way for you:
- The first way is to register by visiting the official website picme.tn.gov.in.
- The second way is to call the nearest seva center where women can register for free.
- Registration can be done by calling the green number 102.
- The final step is to visit the nearest government hospital and contact the agency.
Registering with PICME and getting your PICME number online is very simple, follow the simple steps below.
- STEP – 1 – Visit the official portal to register by clicking on the link at https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- Step – 2 – On the right side of the screen, you should find the public option before signing up which you need to click on.
- Step – 3 – A page will appear with a blank form where you will be given all the necessary information such as title, address, Adhaar content, etc.
- Step 4 – Here you need to select a time from the lines provided to call the city health department.
- Step 5- Now you have to provide your email id and mobile number below and click on the given option for OTP generation.
- Step 6 – Now set the OTP you received on your phone number along with the captcha and click on save option.
Upon registration, you will receive a 12-digit PICME number for your mobile phone number and email address. The nearest doctor will call you immediately and you will need to go to the nearest clinic to give yourself an RCH ID. This is an identifier that should be used in different places for different activities. The registration process usually takes about a month.
After completing registration, you can log in to your profile at any time by following these simple steps. The agent who will contact you about your registration will help you get the username and password for the login process.
- Step 1 – Click on the link www.picme.tn.gov.in to visit the legitimate website.
- Step – 2 – Enter your username and password in the required fields.
- Step 3 – Now fill in the Captcha field with the code given at the bottom of the space.
- Step 4 – Finally, click on Send option.
When you log in to your profile, you can see many things like your student policy, and you can edit the content anytime and anywhere you want.
PICME Number Status
After completing the registration process to receive your PICME number, you will have to wait for some time to receive your RCH ID. In the meantime, you can check the status of your PICME number by following these steps:
- Step 1 – The first step is to visit the site.
- Step 2 – Now click on the save option which you need to use while registering.
- Step 3 – On the next screen, select the Pre-Registration Request ID Status option.
- Step 4 – In the white box, you will be asked to provide the 12-digit Support ID or PICME number you received during registration.
- Step 5 – Finally, click on the Submit option and the status will appear on the screen.
Mobile No Authentication & Acknowledgement
To view the approval of the submitted application, you can view it by entering your mobile phone number in the “No Consent Mobile” section available in the introduction of the PICME registration portal.
And if you want to verify your mobile number in PICME, just click on the “Unknown Phone” section and enter your RCH number and mobile number to check the facts. After entering the details, click Generate OTP and enter the OTP sender to verify the mobile number.
Documents Required for Maternity Benefit Scheme
No registration required. However, for Maternity Benefit Scheme sites, it is important to provide some important information below.
- Print passport with photo
- voter identification card
- valid passport
- card distribution,
- Map of Adar
- Driving license
- MGNREGS business card,
- Prime Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Card
You can also add another piece of government-approved photo ID.
PICME Key Points
There are a few key points to keep in mind to ensure the service runs smoothly after receiving your PICME and RCH ID numbers.
Safely keep your PICME number.
After registering and receiving your PICME number or Application ID, you should keep this number in a safe place. This is important as we will need this number to obtain the final RCH ID and establish a username and password for PICME access. Finally, after receiving your RCH ID, you must be taken to a public health center and a nurse for medical or other important matters such as receiving your child’s birth certificate.
There are two easy ways to call the PICME Helpline if you have a problem registering, logging in or otherwise. The first option is to call us on the free number 102.
The second is to write an email to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions – PICME
Q1. Does the second child have to be registered beforehand?
A: If someone becomes pregnant again and cannot see a county nurse, they can pre-register again using their existing RCH ID.
Q2. Do I need to see a local healthcare provider to get an RCH ID?
A: Yes, once you complete the registration process with PICME, you must contact the county health department at least once to complete the process and obtain an RCH ID.
Q3. Is Adhaar needed for this class?
A: Adhaar and other documents such as proof of address are not required during registration. However, it is important to disclose your Aadhaar, bank statement and many other details in order to benefit the mother like financial help. Submission of documents can be completed later, even after registration is complete.