RapiPay login via RapiPay.com – Rapipay is a modern financial services platform that has become very popular with retailers. It is usually a financial company with the latest technology that establishes a strong bond to provide the best solutions to customers.
There are still many entrepreneurs who cannot use the services of a bank to open their bank account. Rapipay provides complete solutions for a wide range of financial applications. When it comes to payment solutions, we also provide easy and secure solutions for every customer. The Rapipay platform has become a great choice not only for merchants but also for modern consumers who want to do business such as add-ons, charges, etc. The best part is that the Rapipay wallet can be used on many websites and the refund can take place immediately if the transaction fails.
- 1 RapiPay Registration
- 2 RapiPay Wallet Registration
- 3 RapiPay Agent Registration
- 4 List of Documents for RapiPay Agent Registration
- 5 RapiPay Login
- 6 RapiPay Helpline support
There are two ways to register on the Rapipay platform and start the features. The first is to register personally and the second is to use the agent referral program.
RapiPay Wallet Registration
The personal registration process is generally reserved for sellers. To start Rapipay through the registration process, follow these steps:
- Step – 1 – Visit the official Rapipay portal and select your wallet from the login menu.
- Step 2 Here click on the Login/Register button and click on “Register as Username”.
- Step – 3 – Provide the appropriate phone number you wish to register on the portal.
- Step – 4 – Click on the Next option to proceed to the next step of the registration process and complete the process.
RapiPay Agent Registration
In addition to the reseller option for resellers, another alternative to signing up for Rapipay is to use the Rapipay Agent Referral Program. Use this procedure to register an agent with the portal. Below are the steps for submitting a referral agent referral to the process.
- Step 1 – To re-register as an agent or to register as an agent, you must first visit the agent’s website at agent.rapipay.com.
- Step 2 – Click the register link here.
- Step – 3 – A pop-up window will open where you need to provide information such as file type, ID card, mobile number, fan and reference number.
- Step – 4 – Click Submit to complete the setup process to complete the registration process.
List of Documents for RapiPay Agent Registration
Interested users can submit one of the following documents when registering as an agent with Rapipay.
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Passport
- Driving Licence
- Election Card
After registering on the Rapipay portal in one of the steps above, you can easily access your profile by following these steps: Again, depending on your agent or seller status, you have two options to different accesses.
RapiPay Wallet Login
Rapipay wallet registration is for consumers who want to receive services directly from the seller, such as mobile phone payments. Here are the steps you can follow to get access to Rapipay Wallet for your customers, if they have already registered by following the steps described above.
- Step 1 – Click on the link https://rapipay.com/app/ to login.
- Step 2 – Click Sign Up/Register in the top right corner.
- Step – 3 – Now provide the Username and Password which you had to create when registering as one of the registrants above.
- Step 4 – Click Login and you will be able to use your Rapipay account for various activities you wish to access by logging into your profile.
RapiPay Agent Login
If you have registered as a Rapipay Agent, you will need to log in to your profile by following the steps below:
- Step 1 – You can go directly to the login page via the link https://agent.rapipay.com/.
- Step – 2 – Select Admin Login.
- Step 3 – Enter here the username and password you received after registering on the portal.
- Step 4 – Now enter the captcha code and click enter.
RapiPay Agent Login Forgot Password
Agents who forget their Rapipay password should follow these steps:
- Step – 1 – On the login page, select the personal administrator.
- Step – 2 – Now click on Forgot Password.
- Step – 3 – Enter your username here.
- Step 4 – You can also select a PIN code.
- Step – 5 – Now enter the posted captcha code and click submit to reset your password.
RapiPay agent FOS login
You can perform the following steps to log in to Rapipay Agent FOS.
- Step 1 – Visit the direct link page https://agent.rapipay.com/.
- Step 2 – Select FOS Login here.
- Step 3 – Enter your agent’s cell phone number here, followed by your username and password.
- Step – 4 – Enter the captcha code then click enter.
RapiPay supplier login
If you are a reseller, you will need to login to your profile by doing the following:
- Step – 1 – Click on the direct link https://crm.rapipay.com to access your Rapipay provider.
- Step 2 – Enter your mobile number and password here.
- Step – 3 – Next, enter the provided captcha code and click enter.
RapiPay supplier Login Forgot Password
If you forgot your password for Rapipay Vendor, you can restart by following the steps below.
- STEP – 1 – Click Reset password on this link: crm.rapipay.com.
- Step 2 – On the next page, you will be asked to provide your mobile number and the captcha code of the message.
- Step – 3 – Click Continue to reset your password.
RapiPay Helpline support
Rapipay is offered in the form of a website and an application that users can download from their mobile phone. The platform also has a strong support team for its users. Experts can call the customer on 91 120 6366034. Our experts will be available to answer your questions from 9am to 9pm Monday to Saturday. You can also contact us by sending an email to our email: email@example.com.