The complete form of RCH is the Society for the Reproductive Health of Children. The RCH 2023 portal is intended to ensure the health and well-being of women and children in 1997. The Government of India provides for the process of self-registration of the RCH portal for women and children.
What Is RCH Portal 2023?
The RCH portal program is funded by the Ministry of Public Health and Family Care to ensure the health of mothers, reproductive organs, newborns and children.
The Indian government plans to provide quality health information on family planning, children’s health, vaccinations and maternal health.
With this information, the government will guarantee quality services for children and pregnant women across the country and will also reduce maternal and infant mortality.
Through this portal, timely identification and monitoring of each individual recipient during the reproductive life cycle.
Benefits and features
The RCH portal will record health services for the health benefits of women and children and health services offered through the Children’s Reproductive Health Program of the Ministry of Public Health and Family Care.
The benefits of the RCH portal Program and its features are as follows.
- With the help of the portal, Reproductive Child Health will provide all pregnant women with the necessary measures for their care.
- Through the RCH portal, pregnant women will be able to get their health-related information about efforts made to reduce the mortality rate of pregnant women under the programme.
- With the help of the RCH portal, pregnant women will be able to track their health reports. RCH portal will reduce women’s mortality rate during pregnancy and childbirth. With the Women’s Portal, pregnant women can also view their details on their mobile phone using their identification numbers.
- Reproductive Child Health has access to home vaccine-related vaccines through the RCH portal.
- Pre-trial information for women will also be uploaded through the RCH portal so that pregnant women can easily obtain information about the vaccine.
RCH Portal Self Registration
If you need to register a portal recipient, the process is simple. But due to lack of information, many people have a lot of problems. Let us know if you can add recipients to the portal through your Anganwadi or ANM center.
- We will gradually introduce you to his procedure.
- The ANM registers all the recipient’s data in its register through a house search.
- The recipient ID will not be provided by the ANM recipient.
- The data entry operator enters the RCH portal via data entered in the RCH register. When entering data, village-specific information, subsequent qualification to use contraception, pregnancy monitoring, child monitoring, etc. are recorded.
- Upon completion of the portal data entry process, the recipient will receive a 12-digit identification number via SMS. This will complete your registration.
The self-registration process is completed by the above steps.
How to login on RCH Portal 2022
- To register for the RCH 2022 portal, you must follow the steps below.
- You must first visit the RCH Portal.
- When you go to the official website, the homepage of the website opens on the screen.
- Then you need to select the “Data entry” option.
- Selecting “Data Entry” will open a new page.
- On this new page, you’ll need to enter your country code, country name, username, password, and captcha code. Log in to the RCH portal
- After logging in, you need to click on the login button.
- This way we can complete the applicant’s application process.
Procedure to Mother Data entry
- The RCH portal offers many facilities / services to pregnant women and children. Information collected for the use of these services.
- The procedure for entering data for the child’s reproductive health is set out below. You must first visit the official website of the RCH portal.
- You must select “Data entry” on the homepage of the website.
- You must now log in to the portal.
- Here you need to click on the “Data entry” option in the top menu.
- Then click on “Adopt a pregnant woman”. Then click “Add new record”.
- The applicant must then enter all the details of the pregnant woman in the registration form.
- Then enter all the information and submit the form. This way you can get a new pregnant wife.
New Child Entry Process
- Only officials who have an RCH login ID and password can enter the RCH. Follow the steps below to enter your child’s reproductive health.
- To do this, you must first go to the official Reproductive & Child Health website.
- You also need to log in by entering your login details by clicking on the “INSERT DATA” option.
- You must click “Data Entry” in the top menu of the control panel.
- On the next page, click on “Child Login”. Now you need to enter the details of the child, such as serial number, weight, gender of the child, date of birth of the child, name of the child, name of the child’s father, mobile number, address, religion, place of birth, name of Ash, etc.
- After filling in the data, click on the “Save record” button.
Self-registration for children and girls
Citizens can now self-register for pregnant women or children on the RCH portal; this facility is useful for women living in rural areas. Women can register as their children in any state in the country. You must follow the steps to do this. First, visit the official website.
- The home page of the website is displayed on the home screen.
- Click “RCH Portal Self Registration” on the home page.
- A new page opens.
- Here you will find the possibility of registering pregnant women and children. Then you need to click on the “New Registration” button for the pregnant woman or child.
- Children’s health portal
- You need your country, mobile number, OTP, etc.
- Then the registration form will appear.
- Applicants must provide all information regarding the pregnant woman or child in the form.
- Even registration on the RCH Portal
- Then register. This way you can register online.
How to assess the situation in Anmol
- First, visit the RCH homepage.
- The page will be displayed
- Click “Annotate Status” below.
- The page will be displayed.
- You can now check the situation in Anmol.
How to check your medical records
- If you want to verify the health data of a pregnant woman or child, you can easily verify it on the RCH portal.
- After checking the pregnancy through the ANM, you all know that the ANM enters the relevant data into the RCH register and the data entry operator enters this data into the portal. You can check your health details by following the steps below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Know your medical record” on the homepage. After entering your RCH ID or MCTS ID, a new page will open.
- check medical records
- After entering the captcha, click on “Get OTP”.
- Once the OTP is confirmed, you can check the medical record.