register.eshram.gov.in E Shramik Card Registration 2023 Online Application Portal and CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: India’s Ministry of Labor and Employment has announced a new portal called e-SHRAM portal for health workers. Applicants enrolled in E Shram will receive a Social Security Certificate (UAN). CSC NDUW E Shram UP Bihar, MP & Karnataka online registration allows applicants to search for future employment.
The Department of Labor and Employment has set up an E-Shram portal to collect employee data from non-partisan activities, and NDUW data will be used to report new rules, create more jobs for the future and create new plans for employees. In the section below, you can find more information about the legitimate E Shramik Portal 2022 website, benefits, required information, access to CSC, who can apply for eShram portal online and check and download the e Shram card online.
The country 38 million workers have non-participating jobs. Discounts for construction workers, planning workers, small retailers, farmers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, people drivers, fishermen, dairy workers, ASHA staff and Anganwadi, MGNREGA staff, self-employed workers and many uncooperative employees. This national level portal (e-SHRAM portal) is designed to reflect the future health and safety of non-partisan siblings who play an important role in the national economy.
- 1 How to Apply for E Shram Card Registration 2023 Online
- 2 Benefits of E Shram Card 2023
- 3 register.eshram.gov.in CSC Login
- 4 How to Apply Online for E Shram Self Registration CSC Login Link
- 5 Shramik Card State Wise Registration 2022
- 6 Shramik Card Eligibility 2022
- 7 E Shram Online Application Phase 2022
- 8 Application for E Shram CSC 2022 card
- 9 E Shram Pension Amount 2022
- 10 e shram card helpline number
How to Apply for E Shram Card Registration 2023 Online
The Ministry of Labor and Employment announced the E Shram portal @ Register.eshram.gov.in to allow job seekers from all over India to register online with government documents. This Yojana was started by the Indian government to provide health insurance in the form of a pension to workers in non-participating jobs. You can also access the benefits of the E Shram Card 2022 online application at the official website Register.eshram.gov.in.
To receive a Shramik card, go through this post for the full experience. Then please see the direct link below for the personal registration of the E Shram Card 2022. Below is complete information about E Shram CSC 2022 card application and E Shram salary. Finally, find out all the benefits of the E Shram 2022 card below and then apply online on your mobile phone.
Benefits of E Shram Card 2023
The E Shram Card 2022 has many unrecognizable advantages. Check out all the point rewards below, then use your Shramik Card to make the most of all the perks.
- The first advantage is that after the age of 60 you will receive a pension of Rs 3000 / – (minimum).
- Second, you get full coverage for all events up to the age of 60.
- In case of emergency, you can take out insurance for Rs 50,000 / -. If the beneficiary dies in a collision, all benefits revert to the woman.
- You need to donate monthly by E Shram card and the same amount will be sent to Indian government.
- If you have an E Shram or Shramik card, you can access all government programs for employees.
register.eshram.gov.in CSC Login
How to Apply Online for E Shram Self Registration CSC Login Link
- Step 1: Visit the official E-Shram website @ register.eshram.gov.in
- Step 2: Check the contents of the home page and complete a personal registration.
- Step 3: Enter your phone number connected to Aadhar.
- Step 4: Enter the captcha code.
- Step 5: Click on the Yes / No option for EPFO and ESIC.
- Step 6: Click on Send OTP button.
- Step 7: Open the app and enter your content.
- Step 8: Download all the required files.
- Step 9: Click on the Export button and copy the application.
Shramik Card State Wise Registration 2022
Shramik Card Eligibility 2022
- You must be an Indian citizen and be working in India. Second, the beneficiary must be between 16 and 59 years old.
- You need to deposit a minimum of Rs 50 – 100 and the same amount will be deposited into your GOI.
- You must have a valid phone number attached to your Aadhar card.
- Finally, make sure you have a bank account.
E Shram Online Application Phase 2022
- Open register.eshram.gov.in on your device.
- Second, for personal registration, enter your Aadhar phone number on the E Shram Register.eshram.gov.in portal.
- Third, go ahead and write more details as requested on the page.
- Fill in all the details and submit documents such as Aadhar cards and bank statement. Finally, click on the Submit button and wait for the E Shram Card 2022 to complete.